Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Week In Crankyland

1) H Girl is going to be gone to camp for most of the next two weeks. I'll clean house for two or three days, take an in-house vacation until Friday - when she'll be home for 43 hours - then go back to vacationing.

2) Unless the friend who I'm trying to talk into going to NYC with me finds out she can't go, then I may use some of my cash and roadtrip someplace - but not to NYC by myself because I don't want to give the false impression to impressionable younger ladies that doing something like that alone is a safe and reasonable thing to do, even for the adventurous.

3) Kit foxes are cute. We have a female fox with two babies that we see in our yard quite often recently.

4) I'm sure I had four things, but I must have misplaced one.

~M.E.

1 comment:

medic3327 said...

It's called senility sis we all start to forget and misplace stuff as we get older!! ha ha :)