Saturday, November 22, 2008

I should post something about ....

This guy named Neil, who just completely trashed M. Girls heart. I had posted about him a bit back in August - how he had been in and out of the house all summer, and how he really seemed to enjoy our hospitality. How we had helped him out during a few difficulties, because that's what we do for each other. Something about hanging in there even in the tough times out of pure love.

Nope. Got nothing.

She and her dad are off shooting the bang-bangs today. Nothing like cutting loose some potentially lethal projectiles to clear the mind and steady the heart.
~M.E.

4 comments:

medic3327 said...

Just remember "gun control" is hitting your target on the first shot. On another view I have always found shooting to be therapy, where I am able to clear my mind and concentrate on nothing but my sight picture and nice tight shot groupings. Besides shooting innocent paper targets is just plane fun.

M.E. Again said...

Shooting went well. 150 rounds through the 40cal Beretta, 100 rounds through the two 9mm pistols, 200 or so rounds of various .22 stuff - including the one 'medic' gave me so many years ago which still preforms very well Many targets died, but I prefer to think they were all guilty.

We're planning a therapeutic Thanksgiving shoot set up back in our swamp. I suggested shooting up a turkey, and eating Pizza, but Harry thinks that is over-the-top.

medic3327 said...

Yum, turkey! Just watch out that you don't bust up your bridge work on any lead you might have missed before you cook it. Happy turkey day wish I was there to participate.

M.E. Again said...

Hey, We won't be eating the turkey after... It's just cathartic. So, do you think you could hit a cranberry on a string at 20 ft w/ a pistol?