Friday, April 25, 2008

Things to be cranky about:

1) We're out of milk. At $3.50 a gallon for gas, and $3:50 a gallon for milk, that milk costs me almost six bucks if I drive to get it myself.
2) Sherlock 'found' three big dog friends somewhere today and brought them home. They won't leave. I even took them on a walk around the neighborhood hoping they would find someplace else more interesting. They followed me back here.
3) I have a headache that is very possibly caused by the allergies I seem to be developing that I never experienced until last spring.
4) The house cleaning I've done this week in anticipation of having 6 extra people here next week seems to undo itself as soon as I turn my back.
5) Someone ate my chocolate.

Just to be fair, here's a few things not to be cranky about:
1) the bills are paid.
2) my hearing seems to be getting better, or I'm relearning what things sound like.
3) I found a kind of cookie that I like, but no one else in the house does - so I got to eat the whole box.

No comments: