Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Various Observations

~Congratulations to all my young friends who are graduating from various things.

~If I had three more pets, I'd never get to sit down. I'd spend 100% of my day walking from door to door letting four-footed, pain-in-the-rumps enter and exit this time of the year. Really what they want is me to be outside celebrating spring with them. Sometimes I want to be inside.

~The 'Geezers' still have it: At the end of year Scholastic Bowl Party a team of parents, whom the students named 'the Geezers', beat the students 305 to 247. There were only two toss-up questions someone didn't answer correctly. Good pizza, too.

~Spring has sprung, and the dangerous part of the pollen season is past - no ER visits for asthma attacks!

~Unless a Pot of Gold falls from the sky, a weekend trip to Chicago will be our vacation trip for the summer. I'm trying to figure out how to make the best of it.


~M.E.

No comments: