Friday, September 26, 2008

Piano



How many times have you said to yourself - "If I knew then what I know now, Boy, would I have done things differently!" Consolation is that I will be able to get on with my own journey since the worst is over. I lost a lot, but maybe gained some, too. I've been through worse, and in the long run I'm glad for the insight I've gained. Some people don't change, and some people do. I'll end up on my feet because I have a God who never changes and a family who is vastly different than the one I grew up with.

Life is sweeter than a Chopin Nocturne on a new piano. ~M.E.

2 comments:

Kate said...

There must be more to this story - family or piano?

P.S. Your raven photo is MIA.

M.E. Again said...

There always is more to the story. The photo came up for me, at least this time...